Saturday, September 22, 2007

With Apologies to Lord Vader

Hey everyone, it's Carl. Hope you've all settled into your school routines. I imagine that your teachers have given you lists of books to read. Do you like any of them? Are any of them good? Feel free to write in and tell us about them, as well as any books you read just because you want to.
I've got a message for Mikie, aka Lord Vader. You sent me a comment about The Lightning Thief, the first of the great Percy Jackson books, a while back but I accidentally erased it! I don't know what happened, but it disappeared and I can't get it back.

Aaauughhhh..no! Don't use the Force...it was an accident...choke...gasp...all right, I'm sorry!Would you please send me another comment about The Lightning Thief? I'll do my best to post it without erasing it! In the meantime, if you all want to read my review of that book, click here.


Don't forget--on October 1, I'll issue a challenge of my own to all you readers! Happy reading until then! (gasp...wheeze...cough)

No comments: