Thursday, October 4, 2007

NEW PERCY JACKSON COVER!!!

Am I shouting? I've got a good reason. THE COVER OF THE NEW PERCY JACKSON BOOK IS OUT!!! If you haven't guessed, I'm a big fan of Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. Mr. Riordan released the cover of the newest book today. Check out his blog here and take a look. That blog page also has a link to an article about the new book. The only problem is that it takes a long time for a book to come out and this one won't be here until May! Aaaauugghhhh! Well, nothing to do but wait. And keep reading. And look for you guys to tell me about your favorite books. Don't forget about my challenge!
Carl
P.S. If you haven't read a Percy Jackson book, go out and find one now. They are the funniest, most exciting, most action-packed, most fun books I've read in years and years.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I KNOW I'M LIKE SO EXCITED FOR THE GRAPHIC NOVEL, AND THE BATTLE OF THE LABRYNTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111