Wednesday, October 10, 2007

To Be or Not To Be or I Want to See Carl in a Dress

Hi all,
It is I the one, the only Spider-Bill. What's up with this new title you may be asking? Well you see I've recently gotten hooked on the PS2 version of Marvel Ultimate Alliance. My team consists of Spider-Man (gotta love old Web-Head), Iceman, Wolverine (Bad to the Bone) and Blade!!!! I also use Captain America and Iron Man a bunch. I just loving throwing Cap's shield at the bad guys and the firepower of Spidey, Iceman and Shell-Head. This game really rocks and right now I am in Asgard trying to save it with my team from Loki and the Masters of Evil!!!!! We have a PS3 here at ImaginOn that has Marvel Ultimate Alliance up in Tech Central that anyone can sign-up to play on, but I haven't gotten a chance to try it out on the PS3 yet. I bet it rules!!!!

Well that's why I'm Spider-Bill this week, maybe next week I'll be Wolver-Bill. Come back and checkout the blog to see!!!!!



I don't know how many of you guys out there are Jon Scieszka and Lane Smith fans, but if you are not yet I promise you will be after reading the two following books (oh and this is my vote/blog for Carl to put on a dress):


Cowboy & Octopus by Jon Scieszka and Lane Smith - This is truly one of the strangest and funniest older guy type of picture books that I have ever read. The basic premise of this book is that Cowboy and Octopus are best friends. They share some very short adventures together that involve hammering (ouch!), knock, knock jokes, baked beans and bacon, and more. You have to give this book a chance. I promise you will laugh! Also check out Cowboy & Octopus on Youtube ( or just click on the link to go straight there).


Another great older reader picture book by these same guys is:

Science Verse by Jon Scieszka and Lane Smith - Science from chemistry to evolution has never been this funny. The book comes along with a audio CD that is meant to be played as you read the book. Some interesting and comedic experiences are sure to follow as you read and listen to this most excellent book.







Welp time for me to jump on my trusty steed (that's a horse son) and ride into the sunset. Audios Amigos,

Bill




No comments: