Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Chance for an Instant Replay

Hey, guys, we have a comment from a new friend, Happy12:



I enjoy Time Warp Trio


Hmmm, I noticed that you sent this comment in to our March 25 post, which announced our last day for voting for the Final 8. The Time Warp Trio, unfortunately, was eliminated that round, losing narrowly to the Percy Jackson series. We're down to the championship now and you can vote for Harry Potter or the Chronicles of Narnia. I tell you what, Happy12, we're going to give you a chance for an Instant Replay. If you write back and tell us why you like the Time Warp Trio, that would qualify as a review and give you a 3-point shot--in other words, you'd get three points for that review (and 3 points for every other review you send in) So send some in and vote for your favorite in the Final Two! (and don't forget that every new reviewer gets a free book from us here at Imaginon)



BTW, everybody, this week is National Library Week. Go down to your favorite library and check out some the great stuff we've talked about on this blog, especially during our Book Series Tournament. Your fellow readers have sent in some terrific suggestions. Don't forget our complete list of books in the links on the left-hand side of the page. Yes, I know I haven't updated it lately, but I will.
Wait a minute...what's that music??? Dom dom dom, dom de dom, dom de dom, DOM DOM DOM, DOM DE DOM, DOM DE DOM!!! Oh, no, it's Lord Vader!!!

DV: How do I know that you'll really update it? You've said that before.

Carl: I've been busy. I'll get to it.

DV: I don't accept excuses!!

Carl: Oh, chill out---wait, no! Don't use The Force!!! Aaaauugghhh...gasp..choke...all right, I'll do it by the end of the month!


Yeesh, some people get so impatient!!

One more thing, if you live in the Charlotte area, be sure to come to the RED READ PARTY this Friday, April 18, here at Imaginon from 7--9 pm. It's to celebrate National Library Week and our own Paint the Town Read program. We'll have lots of fun stuff, so we hope to see you there!

Carl (cough, cough, wheeze)

No comments: