Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm under here somewhere!

Hello everyone, the one and only Master Jedi Zack here.

I've been quiet for a little while because I've been buried under a pile of wonderful books. So many wonderful books that I can't even get through them all!!! Two books that I recently finished are Frankenstein Makes and Sandwich and Frankenstein Takes the Cake, both are by Adam Rex. The books are pure awesome and really funny.

Other books I am currently reading and will write about soon (hopefully!) are...
Alcatraz Versus the Scrivener's Bones (yay, new Alcatraz book!)
Lincoln Through the Lens
You Smell Dead
and finally The Icy Hand (book 2 in the Something Wickedly Weird series)

That's all for now, I'm going back under my pile of books now! Always a nice thing to do when it is cold outside.

No comments: