Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Challenge to Darth Bill and Master Jedi Zack (and Me) Plus News About The Brixton Brothers

Hey there, ho there, it's the CARLMAN answering a challenge from Anonymous regarding the Dress Like A Nerd contest. This person wrote a comment on the "Dress Like a Nerd" post and asked us if WE would dress like nerds. Well, I"M up for the challenge! How about you, Darth Bill? Master Jedi Zack? And how about YOU, reader guys? You have through Saturday!

And we also have a note from our faithful follower Jana about a great-sounding new book:

Have you read the new novel by Mac Barnett called The Brixton Brother (s): The Case of the Case of the Mistaken Identity. First of all, the blurb on the front about the book is by Jeff Kinney, and you know he's got a sense of humor. Second of all it deals with librarians! I am only 1/3 of the way through so I don't know yet whether they are good or bad librarians but I know I am having trouble focusing on my work and not reading! I think this is going to be a fantastic mystery series that boys are really going to enjoy!

Thanks, Jana! As a matter of fact, I've got that book on the To Be Read pile on my desk. Can't wait to get to it, but I've got a couple of other things to read first--like Leviathan. (BTW--I think they'll turn out to be evil librarians. HA HA HA HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!)

1 comment:

Master Jedi Zack said...

I'm up for dressing like a nerd. But to be honest, I pretty much am dressed like a nerd every day!